Information Collected, Stored, and Used
Pace may use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity and assisting you in the event you forget your password or login credentials for the Website.
- Allowing you access to the Website and matching you with potential rideshare partners.
- Providing you with information about the Website or other Pace services.
- Investigating complaints.
You agree that Pace may disclose:
- The following personally identifiable information to potential rideshare partners:
- Your first name;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number(s);
- City of your commuting origin;
- Complete address of your commuting destination; and
- Travel times for which you are requesting a rideshare.
- Aggregated data and other non-personally identifiable information to third parties.
Cookies are small text files created by the Website and stored in your browser. Cookies help identify you and keep track of your preferences. You may be able to block the creation of cookies; however, blocking cookies may affect your ability to effectively use the Website.
The Website may contain a link to other non-Pace websites. Pace will make every effort to notify you when you are leaving the Website; however, Pace is not responsible for the content, use, or privacy policies of non-Pace websites.
Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Website.
Information on the Website is provided "as is," and Pace disclaims all warranties, both express and implied, including the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Pace does not warrant that the use of the Website will be uninterrupted or free of error or other defect, including viruses. Pace does not warrant and makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the Website or any information or materials found thereon.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue